Customer Branded Learning Managment System
The School of Flight can provide flying schools and other aviation enterprises with a Learning Management System (LMS), branded with their own corporate logo to deliver inhouse theory and exam products in addition to the standard suite of courses provided by ‘The School of Flight’.
Our customer branded solution has been developed to meet industry demand for corporate branded access to ‘The School of Flight’ multimedia learning content. Expand your blended learning and training delivery options to provide immediate learner access anywhere, anytime – right now.
Learners and trainers are able to easily access ‘The School of Flight’ content , assessments, worksheets and communication tools online via PC’s and notebooks.
Benefits of using ‘The School of Flight’ Customer Branded LMS
- User friendly – simple use for learners, trainers and administrators.
- Our system hosting is FREE – you can adopt eLearning and training at no additional costs.
- Co-brand the web portal with YOUR LOGO – extending your branded training delivery experience.
- Automatic Enrolment – saves time for fast upload of your learner’s enrolment data.
- Upload your own supplementary learning materials – one central portal to access by learners.
- Customised features – to suit your training delivery environment. Worksheets and validation questions can be modified and add further Moodle features (e.g. forums, final assessments).
- Upload your own inhouse assessments and training content for a complete in-house web based training solution.
- ‘Stay up to date’ online – with automatic upgrades to our latest content aligned to the CASA syllabus’.
- Reduce costs and streamline your training delivery and administration.
Training courses delivered by a customer branded learning management system are available at the same unit pricing as courses delivered via ‘The School of Flight’ branded learning management system.
Getting set up with The School of Flight is easy.
For more information please call our customer service team on 07 3423 0400 (AEST) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org